Victron MultiPlus 24/3000/70, 2400 Watt pure-sine inverter with charger, 24 VDC in, 120 VAC 60Hz out, 70A charger,
The Victron MultiPlus 3000 is an inverter-charger with all the bells & whistles! It has “Power Assist”, the MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher total power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.
Settings can be changed quickly via the build-in DIP-switches, or using VictronConnect and the (optional) MK3-USB device and a laptop/PC. There is no end to the level of control, via the (separately available) Color Control GX or Venus GX. With a Color Control or Venus the MultiPlus can also be monitored remotely via LAN or Internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website.
The MultiPlus includes a 4-stage adaptive charger, 120 Amp for the 12V model and 70 Amp for the 24V model. There is a second battery charger-maintenance output limited to 4 Amp that is independent of the main battery bank, to maintain an engine battery.
- Remote on-off
- 4-stage charger build-in
- Build-in 50 Amp automatic transfer switch
- True sine-wave output, runs all appliances
- Three-phase and split-phase capable through stacking
- Up to 6 MultiPlus inverters can be stacked per phase
- PowerAssist to boost shore power with additional inverter power
- VE.bus communications port for parallel operations and accessories
- Adaptive charger, adjust automatically within the limits of shore power
- 3000 VA or 2400 Watt continuous output power, 6000 Watt peak-output
- CSA & UL listed